PR strategy to support EU project to maximise the use of official map, cadastral and land registration open data.
PR strategy to promote aims, progress and outcomes of the Open European Location Services (ELS) Project
We provided high-level key messages focused on:
• Tangible benefits of geospatial data from official national sources.
• Clarity about what data is free, what is charged for and under what terms and conditions.
• Opportunity to try easily accessible official open geospatial information.
We promoted Project outcomes including research and test services:
• Potential benefits of official open geospatial European data for SMEs based on research from Deloitte.
• Official launch of test services at Geospatial World Forum.
• Providing web copy to complement the Project’s clean, modern website which was launched at the INSPIRE Conference.
• Scriptwriting for a series of animations introducing open data from official national sources, the benefits for SMEs and demonstrating how to access the test services.
We provided copywriting services to clearly and concisely explain this technically complex initiative:
• Speech writing, drafting presentations and copywriting for marketing materials.