PR campaign to support major exhibition focused on how geospatial data and maps enable a better understanding of information related to people and places.
PR campaign highlighting how official geospatial data contributes to European policy
We put together a series of key messages targeting European policy and decision makers attending the two-week exhibition in Brussels as part of the European Location Framework Project.
• Translating the technical aspects of geospatial data into easy to understand benefits aligned with the European Commission’s priorities.
We provided extensive copywriting service for:
• The exhibition displays and case studies to show how geospatial information and maps can be used in the Commission’s work.
• Speeches for VIPs at the opening reception.
We managed the external communications and branding:
• Coordinated #mapsforeurope social media activity.
• Worked closely with designers to ensure brand consistency across the 9 exhibition panels; and provided on-stand support.